Fortune's Son Face Oil
Specially formulated for the rigours of a man’s face. Our formulation includes Tea Tree and Frankincence essential oils designed to tackle skin blemishes and spots and to soothe shaved skin. Our luxurious, effective and deeply moisturizing face oil is suitable for both dry and oily skin.
- Additional information
- What's in it?
- What's NOT in it?
- Certifications + Claims
- ECOCERT Greenlife/COSMOS Approved
- Reviews (0)
Directions: Drop desired amount of oil to palm of hand and gently apply providing full coverage of face and neck area. Apply morning and night. A little goes a long way.
Note: As with all skin care products, including natural products, perform a skin test to ensure there are no adverse reactions.
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 12.5 cm|
What's in it?
A proprietary blend of moisturizing seed extracts and essential oils of Simmondsia Chinensi (Jojoba) Seed Oil and/or Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Boswellia serrata (Frankincense) Essential Oil and Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Essential Oil
What's NOT in it?
Certifications + Claims
GMO-free: Derived from Non-Genetically Modified Plant Material and no Genetically Modified ingredients were added
Not Irradiated Raw Materials
ECOCERT Greenlife/COSMOS Approved
What is ECOCERT?
ECOCERT, first founded in France in the early 1990s, is now the world’s leading certification body for organic farming, natural & organic cosmetics, textiles, food quality and safety, fair trade, forestry practices, and home-use products. The philosophy behind ECOCERT’s establishment was to become the driving force behind sustainable economic growth that values our environment and natural resources, work towards healthier alternatives and solutions, as well as set the international standards required to unite global efforts in sustainable development.
ECOCERT Greenlife, a subsidiary body of ECOCERT, is responsible for approving and certifying non-food products including natural or organic cosmetics and raw materials. Established in 2009, it supports cosmetic companies that seek to join this revolutionary movement towards safer, more socially responsible, and planet-friendly long-term solutions.
What is the COSMOS Standard?
COSMOS stands for “COSMetic Organic and Natural Standard”.
The COSMOS standard was implemented in 2010 by five European organizations: BDIH (Germany), Cosmebio (France), ECOCERT Greenlife (France), Soil Association Certification (UK), and ICEA (Italy). The primary aim of COSMOS was to align quality and sustainability standards across the international cosmetics sector to benefit all stakeholders, ensure transparency, and drive forth innovation.
COSMOS strives to achieve the following overarching goals:
- Encourage the use of organic ingredients, products, and practices.
- Protect biodiversity, the environment, and the earth’s natural resources.
- Establish manufacturing and operational processes that minimize risks to human health.
- Advance the principles of ‘green chemistry’ to reduce the use of hazardous elements and practices.
The four main certification signatures offered by COSMOS are:
- COSMOS ORGANIC – for cosmetic products that are certified under the COSMOS standard (must meet the stated percentage of organic ingredients).
- COSMOS NATURAL – for cosmetic products that are certified under the COSMOS standard (no minimum percentage of organic ingredients).
- COSMOS CERTIFIED – for cosmetic ingredients or raw materials with organic content adhering to the COSMOS-standard.
- COSMOS APPROVED – for cosmetic ingredients or raw materials with no organic content that are approved for products adhering to the COSMOS-standard.
The procedure for certification involves gaining initial approval of the product specification by an authorized certification body, followed by the approval of the planned product label design. After successful approval, the product can be launched with the appropriate COSMOS labelling and signature.